|California Realty On-Line
|Developing a Marketing Strategy
In order to sell your home quickly and on with the best possible terms,
it's necessary to prepare your home for the market. This process includes:
local market conditions and your motivation to sell.
- Deciding when to put your home on the market.
- Establishing a strategic price based on recent comparable sales,
to potential buyers.
- Estimating probable net proceeds.
- Advising you on how to make your home more appealing
Marketing Your Property
exposure to the real estate community.
- Ordering a "FOR SALE" sign to be placed prominently on your property.
- Installing a lock box to make it easy for agents to show your home.
- Submitting your home to the regional Multiple Listing Service for immediate
for maximum exposure to other cooperating agents.
- Arranging Sales Associates in the area to tour the home.
- Developing a flyer highlighting the features and benefits of your home.
- Promoting your home at the appropriate Association(s) of REALTORS®
- Holding open houses when appropriate.
- Contacting your neighbors to promote the property.
- Featuring your property on our web site and REALTOR.com.
- Asking clients and colleagues if they know of possible buyers.
Managing the Transaction
You'll appreciate having a strong advocate on your side during the transaction!
Negotiating the Offer
Your Sales Associate will immediately present and explain all offers to you. You will be able to accept, reject, or counter any offer presented.
During the negotiation process, your Associate will leverage their experience and skills to advocate your interests:
- Reviewing the contract and obligations before you sign.
- Explaining how contingencies and release clauses work.
- Protecting you from signing a "blank check" for unknown problems or repairs.
- Defining legal disclosure requirements.
- Orchestrate the offer process for "back-up" offers, if necessary.
Throughout the negotiation, your Sales Associate will provide you with a professional, objective point of view; but the final decision of
accepting an offer is yours.
After the Offer is Accepted
Once an offer is accepted, your Sales Associate will manage all the details to make the process as stress-free and efficient as possible:
- Staying in contact with the buyer's agent to ensure a smooth escrow.
- Following up on the progress of the buyer's loan.
- Monitoring all contingency removal deadlines.
- Assisting you if a conflict with the buyer arises.
Finalizing and Closing the Transaction
Finalizing the process includes reviewing all closing documents and ensuring both parties have copies. When the transaction has closed, your
Sales Associate will deliver the closing check to you and the keys to the new owner.
Get a Free Valuation
Copyright © 2017 CalRealtyOnLine.com All Rights Reserved